Tuesday 5 April 2011

Simply Pleased to Meet You, Marion Cattley, Franchisee

Hi there!  I’m Marion Cattley and I am Area Director for Devon. I’m so excited that Simply Bows and Chair Covers now has a presence in the South West.  We’re on the map!   So thought I introduce myself and our company to you ...


I have a background in sales and results orientated environments, with focus on building long-term business relationships with clients – building credibility, which has to be gained through hard work and consistent delivery.  As an outlet for the corporate life, I was lucky enough to take part in musicals, utilising my dance training and love of everything theatre  - two shows every year for fourteen years –  wacky costumes,  amazing fabrics, dazzle and sequins,  colours galore,  fishnets – now that’s too much information!
I particularly love running my own business and it has been a while since I first did that back in my mid 20s!  This time around, I didn’t want to branch out on my own as I wanted to ‘hit the ground running’ with a proven brand and portfolio to showcase what we I could do, following in depth training with Simply Bows and Chair Covers at 5* Rockliffe Hall. 
I am so exciting about offering Devon brides and venues something really different – fabulous creative options to dress a special occasion and reflect individual styles.  One of the reasons I chose Simply Bows and Chair Covers is because it has such a diverse quality product to offer, which is regularly updated, as the team explore and develop ideas to everyone’s benefit.
If only Graham Norton, with all his flamboyance, were to have a bash and asked me to dress his special occasion – wow – the imagination could go wild!  I find him such a hilarious, colourful character! 
Just realised, I’ve found a good reason to ‘do it all over again’- to recreate my own wedding day – what fun that would be!  But then again, how many times can I be ‘re-cycled’?   I’ll just have to wait for the next Big ‘O’ – believe that, you’ll believe anything!




No comments:

Post a Comment