Tuesday 26 April 2011

Simply Chocolate! The Big Chocolate Tea Party!





Simply Bows and Chair Covers are extremely proud to announce that over £1500 was raised for The Sick Children's Trust this weekend at Slaley Hall.  The Big Chocolate Tea Party was a HUGE success!











Our thanks to all involved including My Krafty Kids, Mark Deeks, Julie's Face Painting and all our cake making friends: Carly Lintern, Lesley Lintern, Rococo Bakers, Little Town Bakery, Lovely Little Cakes, Popcake Kitchen, Sara's Kitchen, Kariteze, Joanne Stanton, Lynne Gardiner, Marjorie Dixon, Vicky Wilson, Carly Farmer and many more!















Photographs by Katie Byram Photography





1 comment:

  1. Hope the event was a success. I didn't realise it was on I would have taken my little boy. If you have another one please could you email me sp2910@gmail.com

    Also I would be happy to donate a prize from my beauty salon for any future raffles for such a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete