Tuesday 6 May 2014

Simply a Franchise in Focus.. We meet Michaela who runs our Berkshire office



Introduce yourself, name, age, which region/ venues you cover...
Michaela Minton, I run the Berkshire and North Hampshire Franchise of Simply Bows and Chair Covers.


 What is your background?
I was a sales consultant in recruitment.

Why did you take a franchise with Simply Bows and Chair Covers?
To be my own boss, I saw the article on Sarah Pittendrigh in the Tesco magazine and I was engrossed by it, I thought to myself I want to be a part of that!


Why do you love working for yourself?
Simply Bows and Chair covers is the vehicle to build my own business to enable me to show my creativity working with people who want the  exceptional product range and service I can provide. I also love networking and joining up with other companies within the wedding and linen hire industry, it's like a little family!

Why do you love being a Simply Bows and Chair Covers franchisee?
Creativity , material and fabrics are my passion. I love keeping up to date with trends and seasonal changes within the Wedding industry



Where do you see you, and your franchise in 1 years time and also 3 years time?
In one year I hope to have tripled my current bookings and to be the preferred chair linen supplier to my top 5 venues in the area and be on my way to being financially independent.
In five years I want my office to be THE first point of call for all venues and clients in the Berkshire and North Hampshire area who want the best.

Anything else to tell us/ share?
Its all about team effort, drive and enthusiasm and overcoming challenges along the way. I look forward to delivering hundreds more weddings to come, proud to be one of the leading chair cover providers in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment