Saturday 31 August 2013

Simply a big welcome! Adele joins the team today and heads up our South Wales office.....

Introduce yourself Adele...
 I am Adele aged 50 and I cover the South Wales region.
 
 
What is your background?
I worked for a high street fashion retailer as Creative Manager responsible for all visual and a team of 25 people. More recently I have worked in Project Management for a Design Company.
 
Why did you take a franchise with Simply Bows and Chair Covers?
I always had the desire to work for myself and was very interested in the wedding and events industry. I was researching on the internet and discovered Simply Bows and Chair Covers. I loved the product, there was the opportunity to work for a successful established business and when I met Sarah I was impressed with her ethos and work ethic.
 
Why do you love working for yourself?
Ask me in a few weeks as my big adventure starts today and I can't wait!
 
 
If you could dress a celebrity wedding - whose would you choose and why?
Audrey Hepburn as she was such a style icon, incredibly stylish and elegant.
 
How would your friends describe you in three words?
People person, perfectionist, love life
 
 How have you or would you dress your own wedding?
 I love neutral colours therefore I would use a palette of copper, antique gold and mauve for spring/summer and black, taupe and winter white for autumn/winter.
 
 
 
Why choose Simply Bows and Chair Covers over another linen provider.
At Simply Bows and Chair Covers we manufacture and supply quality linens with a designer edge that is unrivalled.
 
How can Simply Bows blog readers get in touch with you?
By phone 07722023525,  e mail  southwales@simplybowsandchaircovers.co.uk or via the website www. simplybowsandchaircovers.co.uk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment