Tuesday 8 March 2011

Simply Pleased to Meet You: Lucinda, Simply Bows Franchisee for Sunderland & Teeside


Hello, I'm Lucinda Thompson, and I am Area Director of Sunderland and Teesside. 



Lucinda - Franchisee



My friends would describe me as, loyal, gobby and energetic!


After graduating from Northumbria University with a BA (hons) in Business Management, I worked in events and marketing organising many charity events.

I took on the franchise as I saw it as a great opportunity for me to showcase my creative flare and I have always wanted to work in the wedding industry. My father has always been self employed and I have seen at first hand the benefits or working for yourself. I am also a keen horse rider and being self employed has enabled me to manage my time so that I can spend more time enjoying my hobbies.

Being a Simply Bows franchisee is great. I have learnt so much in the last year and we have a great support network. I am proud of the brand, what we do and have achieved, and I am very happy to be a part of it.

My favourite style of what we do is the new Gold Flock Organza as seen in picture attached. The flock organza is great when trying to create a ‘vintage’ theme.


Gold Flock Organza

I think the one celebrity wedding that would be fabulous to dress is The Royal Wedding. To dress a wedding of that size and status would be incredible.

The most memorable wedding that I have dressed was for Caroline Mcmann who got married on New Years Eve at Crathorne Hall. Caroline chose white chair covers with a double organza sash in Willow Green tied with ivory, Adam Prest created a stunning centre piece with white amaryllis flowers in a cubed glass vase filled with acorns. The room looked beautiful!



Double organza sash in willow green with ivory


I am not married but can not wait until I get the chance to dress my own wedding. I would choose our ivory jacquard chair covers and have matching table linen. My centrepiece would be tall vase with white flowers and vintage tea light holders surrounding the bottom of the vase.

Other than dressing weddings I have also dressed Wynyard’s Hall New Years Eve Ball. We did black chair covers with a gunmetal silver sash, Wynyard used their own table linen. It looked lovely.




Black chair covers with silver grey gunmetal sash



I think you should choose Simply Bows as we provide high quality linen which no other chair cover company provide. Our attention to detail is what makes us different to our competitors and providing a fantastic customer service.




Simply Bows and Chair Covers blog readers can get in touch with me via email Lucinda@simplybowsandchaircovers.co.uk or via phone on 07909 920 527.



Lucinda covers:

Seaham Hall
Roker Hotel
Sunderland Marriott
National Glass Centre
Lumley Castle
Durham County Cricket Ground
Wynyard Hall
Hardwick Hall
Wynyard Rooms
Crathorne Hall
Rushpool Hall
Gisborough Hall
Thistle Hotel
Middlesborough Football Club
Sedgefield Race Course
Redcar Racecourse
Grinkle Park
Staincliffe Hotel
Judges Hotel
Treebridge Hotel
Grand Hotel Hartlepool
Sporting Lodge
Shotten Hall
Pullman Lodge

No comments:

Post a Comment