Tuesday 15 March 2011

Simply Pleased to Meet You: Kristy Giblin, Simply Bows Franchisee


I am Kristy Giblin, 26, and run the West Northumberland and Cumbria area of Simply Bows and Chair Covers. I'm bubbly blonde (now!) and a perfectionist.



I studied hotel and business management with wedding and event management at Sheffield Hallam University and went on to work in event and wedding management in some of the best hotels in the North of England including Rudding Park Hotel and Langley Castle Hotel.




When planning my own wedding I could not find a supplier in the whole of the North of England who could provide me with something that ‘little bit different’ until I met Sarah the MD of Simply Bows and Chair Covers! Not only did I immediately hire Simply Bows and Chair Covers for my wedding but I enquired into this exciting business and was delighted to discover that I could become part of it! Two months later I had joined the team and bought my own franchise.
I love having the freedom to decide what I do each day but most of all I love having the scope to let my creativity run wild and create some spectacular designs.
I love the vintage village fete style weddings that are very popular this year… pastel colours, embroidered overlays and bunting.




We are currently organising a Big Chocolate Tea Party in aid of the Sick Childrens Trust and are creating an enchanting design! Think ‘Lark Rise to Candelford meets Alice in Wonderland’!




I love designing and dressing weddings that have a unique theme such as Marie who married at North Lakes Hotel in Penrith. Her and her now hubby are groupies who follow around a band all over the world and who are also attending the wedding. Their love of music doesn’t stop there as their love of the band Deep Purple was the theme for their wedding… we dressed the tables with gorgeous deep purple pin tuck taffeta overlays with a black flock runner over each. The chairs were then dressed with a double bow of black and deep purple and finished off with a ‘rock butterfly’ in black and silver and silver charger plates completed this rock theme perfectly!
I think customers should choose Simply Bows and Chair Covers because we don’t just provide linen or tie bows. We provide a bespoke creative service and offer a vast range of colours and fabrics with some fantactic accessories to accentuate the look.



Twitter: SimplyBowsNE_NW
Facebook: Kristy SimplyBows
Mob: 07704790490

No comments:

Post a Comment