Sunday 8 December 2013

Franchise in Focus: Susan from Dundee

Please introduce yourself, name, age, which region you cover...

      My name is Susan Boyle, 54 years old and live in the Tayside region(Dundee).  I cover Dundee, Perth, Fife and the surrounding areas.


What is your background?

            I worked for many years as a membership consultant in a health club before changing direction to the bridal industry.

Why did you take a franchise with Simply Bows and Chair Covers?

            I took a franchise with Simply Bows and Chair covers after reading an article about the founder of the company and I liked what I saw.



Why do you love working for yourself?

            I love the flexibility and lifestyle which is a huge part for me and also means I can work my life around it. It is very rewarding and I really love my job what is so great is that I know I am planning and working towards my own future and that of my family instead of working for a boss, ' I am my own boss'.

Why do you love being a Simply Bows and Chair Covers franchisee?

            I love that I have my own business but also having the support network of the company and other franchisees in such a rewarding industry.


Where do you see you, and your franchise in the next few years?

            I see my business growing quite rapidly in my first year and certainly in 3 years time I aim to be working part time in my franchise and reaping the rewards of a full time income with my two daughters on board part time too. A real family business!
  I am working towards running a very professional, highly recommended, well known, profitable business and loving it along the way.  It makes me feel special to be part of a couples big day and the feedback is amazing.  Here's to many more great years!

No comments:

Post a Comment