Not your average Fairytale wedding photoshoot but Joanne who heads up our Lancashire Office wanted to arrange something a little different that would show off the stunning black and champagne flock organza sashes and chair veils she had recently made. Having met Laura from Perfect Choice Planning at one of the Brides Up North Tweet Ups Joanne knew that Laura knew what would be involved to turn her vision into reality......
Here Joanne tells us more.....
There were several suppliers that I already knew that I wanted to be involved, and Laura suggested other local fabulous suppliers that she knew would fit the bill. We searched tirelessly for a venue that would suit. When we came accross Browsholme Hall, in Clitheroe, Lancashire we knew it was perfect. From the wandering Lancashire countryside, to the purpose built Tithe Barn and the grand house, it had everything we were looking for and Rebecca, from Browsholme Hall was very accomodating.
On the day of the photoshoot, I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. Alex from Alex Davies Photography captured the feel of the shoot perfectly, and worked tirelessly to produce perfect shots.
Beth from Cakes by Beth had created heart shaped cake pops, cookies, mini blackforest gateauxs and a huge black birdcage cake.
Matt from Red Floral Architecture provided us with the crystal bouquets and also all the flower arrangements that complimented the look I was after perfectly.
Deborah from Grafted & Crafted had packed us lots of little goodies, from an unusual black feather and twig table plan, to black lace name cards, menu cards and table numbers.
The make up and hair was all done by Nita from Silk Hair and Make-Up who 'got' the feel behind the shoot instantly and created many different styles for Katie using black hair extensions. The hair peices were provided by Laura from Laurel Weddings who is normally known for her stunning floral arrangements, but I think you'll agree her jewelery is also just as stunning.
All the exquisite dresses and suits were provided by Alison from Brides Gallery in Eccleston, Chorley who very kindly stepped in last minute when we were let down and let us choose from the vast amount they had in store- and boy did we have some fun!
Lastly, I have to say a huge thanks to one of my best friends Katie and her boyfriend Sam, who (reluctantly on Sam's behalf!) did a magnificent job of being are models for the day. Despite the rain and the cold, they never moaned once and pulled the whole shoot together for us. THANK YOU!
A few more gorgeous shots....
· Organiser & Stylist: Perfect Choice Planning www.perfectchoiceplanning.com
· Chairs & Table Covers: Simply Bows & Chair Covers Lancashire http://www.simplybowsandchaircovers.co.uk/
· Photographer: Alex Davies Photography http://www.alexdphotography.co.uk/
· Venue: Browsholme Hall http://www.browsholme.com/
· Suits & Dresses: Brides Gallery, Eccleston http://www.brides-gallery.co.uk/Home.html
· Cakes & Sweet Treats: Cakes By Beth http://www.cakesbybeth.co.uk/
· Flowers, Bouquets & Buttonholes: Red Floral Architecture http://www.redfloral.co.uk/
· Hair & Make Up: Silk Make Up http://silk-makeup.com/
· Hair Pieces & Accessories: Laurel Weddings http://www.laurelweddings.com/
· Stationery: Grafted & Crafted http://www.graftedandcrafted.co.uk/